APlace4Craps

Saturday, October 20, 2007

AnotherSleeplessNight..

It's been days that I had been rolling on my bed trying to force myself to sleep early (that is 1am to 2am :p, early to me what...) but then I just can't seem to sleep till it's 4 or 5am in the morning...
Is this called insomnia??
Hopefully it's not...cause I have seen my friend suffering from this illness...and I do not wish it would happen to me :s
scary disease man...you wanna sleep...but just can't...its arduous!!

And yes...
Its a new semester...Y2S3
whooosh....just like that and my graduation is just around the corner...
the earth its really turning like way too fast for a slow bump that I am...
Haha...what the crap...(oops sorry lady :p )
So far so good...till now its still kinda bored...just attended like 3 classes?
hmm...I so need to work hard this sem...even though its quite a relaxing semester...
but just have to gain back my CGPA...

Darn...speaking of CGPA...
*bawl* (ahem new vocab 'ding' :p )
I bungled my grades.....
so the punishment = no big feast this semester..
*sob~~~sob :'(

Till then..have to get myself to bed...its freaking 3:35am
and I got 8:30am lecture to attend..
sleep when I snap to the number 3.....
1.......2.......3....zzzZZZZZZ
yea right...
Konbanwa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home