APlace4Craps

Sunday, October 14, 2007

DamnBored!!

Movies are killing me!!
Kinda sick of it..ermm sort of as it kinda makes me useless watching movies all day long without doing anything else that is more interesting and can give you ...you know the OOoommpp!! whatever people called it..
Why did I came back so late and so early!!
And the office is not open till Tuesday!! Kena fine even though came back for the purpose to pay da stupid rent!!
all the plan that had been planned are ruined!!
Damn!!DAmn!!Damnn!!!!!!
Where's the interview that I said I wanted to go to..damn procrastinating is so scary..hmm..or is it da human mind (mia) who is scary :p
Ok
So no work during the holidays = ok vacations = hole in the pockets = drop dead (starve for the next sem)
so going out tomorrow..slacking in da mall for a new pair of shoes...
hopefully I can find one dat I like :)
enough for tonight craps..don really know what I am crapping about :-s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home