APlace4Craps

Thursday, October 04, 2007

ATourDownMemoryLaneOfDIsland :)

Finally I managed to get my big fat butt out of my comfty home to travel a quater of penang island...(hmm..not really a quater :P )
And yea...a chance for me tour around in Rapid Penang...
Rapid Penang..hmm..din seem to notice it, in the last homecoming...but its a good thing though...
no more roller coaster ride from the blue transport (bus) haha...you'll know if you take this bus up to the hill..your butt won't touch the seat...
by the way..the word 'roller coaster' came from a foreign passenger :s
ok back to the topic...
St Georges Church being conquered by me..muahahaha
Ahem..meaning just go in and tengok-tengok saja :p
but still I have been there already :) YEAY
but I forgot the most important thing...CAMERA!
so going off again..tomorrow..
haha
and oh yes..
great catching up with you guys..B and tomato face :p and HC :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home